Monday, March 14, 2011

The Princess and The Speakeasy

This basically describes my life the past few weeks.  We are working on two big events for the next two weeks, a most darling princess party and a Speakeasy school auction.  One minute I am working on castles, gems, and ribbon the next I am collecting martini glasses and wine crates.

It has been so much fun and we can't wait to see the end result.  Here is a little princess sneak peek.  So cute, and they are not even filled yet.



It feels like we just had Christmas and now we are already planning for Spring and Summer.  Please keep us in mind for any birthday's or baby showers that you might be planning.  And remember to get your Spring and Easter photos taken early by Hold 'Em Photography and My Sugar Scape will create some fun party props for your family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© My Sugar Scape
CoffeeShop Designs